Sushant Singh Rajput breathed his last on 14th June and the reason behind his suicide is apparently the depression he was going through . Since then many debates are going on in Bollywood industry and netizens are grilling some of the star celebs.
The trailer of Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjana Sanghi starrer Dil Bechara is all set for a digital release on July 24, will see late Sushant Singh Rajput in a leading role alongside debutante Sanjana Sanghi , and Saif Ali Khan in an interesting cameo. While the film was initially titled Kizie Aur Manny, in February 2019 the title was officially changed to Dil Bechara.
But this time , we are updating our readers about an incident which happened in the past , during the shooting of the movie . It was when, Sanjana Sanghi blamed SSR for making her uncomfortable on the sets of the film.
In the year 2018 , when MeToo movement was already on peak in the nation , actor Sanjhana Sanghi accused Sushant for harassing her and this news left SSR’s fans in shock.
After the matter turned worse, Sushant took to his twitter handle and responded on allegations of harassment. He shared several screenshots of his conversation with Sanjana. He captioned the tweet : “I feel sad to reveal personal information but it seems that there is no other way to state what was, in the midst of this curated and well timed smear campaign. From the first till the last day of the shoot, this is what happened on the Set with Sanjana.”
Scroll down for the screenshots:
Check out Sushant’s tweet:
I feel sad to reveal personal information but it seems that there is no other way to state what was, in the midst of this curated and well timed smear campaign. From the first till the last day of the shoot, this is what happened on the Set with Sanjana. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/oZXRkkMmo6
— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) October 19, 2018
Sushant earlier made a tweet in which he wrote: “The last thing worth doing is to defend yourself of the fiction created by an agenda. People using this much required campaign for their personal agenda is too much to ignore. So here is the text conversation with Sanjana till the time I shot for the film. I let you decide.”
However, he deleted the tweet later.
According to a DNA report, Dil Bechara’s shooting got a halt as it was said that Sushant attempted for being over-friendly with Sanjana on the sets and made her ‘uncomfortable’. She also allegedly told her parents about it and they asked her to go for shooting only if she felt comfortable.
Reports also suggest that Mukesh Chabbra, the director of the movie , who is making his directorial debut in Bollywood with Dil Bechara ,rubbished the report. He confirmed that no such incident happened. He extended his support to Sushant and tweeted:“I totally stand by @itsSSR – no such incident happened on the sets and let’s not have a Twitter trial and make an innocent person suffer for somebody else’s ulterior motives I had clarified this on twitter long back and I still maintain it.”
I totally stand by @itsSSR – no such incident happened on the sets and let’s not have a Twitter trial and make an innocent person suffer for somebody else’s ulterior motives I had clarified this on twitter long back and I still maintain it . https://t.co/aIzoEq0Xrj
— Mukesh Chhabra CSA (@CastingChhabra) October 18, 2018
It was also said that Sushant lost the blue tick, a symbol of an account being verified, post the incident but the actor gave a clarification in a tweet and told people that the blue tick is not there in his account since September 5. He wrote : “And for all those deliberately using the missing of Twitter ‘blue tick’ to substantiate their false claims, allow me to tell you that it is not there since 5th of September. Get your facts checked before jumping to conclusions that you so eagerly want to.”
What is your opinion for the same? Post your views in the comment section below.