Hello people!! Today , we are presenting you the Bollywood era , which was awesome and there are actually genuine reasons behind it . The movies which were made , giving message to the society and had all those factors to make them a super-hit one.
Presenting you 15 points which reflects that 90s era had the best Bollywood films ever.
1. No one cared if you were dusky, or had a uni-brow.
2. You could believe that walking through college in a short skirt would not get you eve teased, or molested.
Source: Source: Imgur
3. There was no Honey Singh or Baadshah , and classics like Pehla Nasha and Kuch Na Kaho were REAL music.
4. Films could speak about teenage pregnancy, and premarital sex, and still survive controversies. In fact, they were appreciated and looked at progressively.
5. We had the raunchiest ‘item numbers’, and yet didn’t blame them for crimes against women.
6. Shah Rukh Khan came into being, along with films that did away with the need for a scriptwriter.
7. It nurtured patriotism in a lot of us..
8. It gave us Govinda!
9. It showcased unconventional professionals, like performance artists without judgment.
10. It gave us an icon like Sunny Deol, replete with his loud scream and He-Man-esque theatrics..
11. This was the time when songs were sexual and we never got to know it. Innuendo for the win!
12. It perfected the double role.
13. Awesome comedy without any double meaning
14. Great performance without Abs
15. Those sanskaari themes…
So guys!! can you relate to the above points ? Drop your comments below…